The Career Services Department offers a variety of career planning services, resources, and access to information for individuals (students, graduates and community members) seeking to get better jobs, start new careers, or re-enter the workforce. Our staff is committed to helping you prepare for career options that match your individual skills, values, interests and goals. We strive to promote your professional development by offering career support services and resources.
Attend a workshop
Take a Career Assessment
Connect with a Career Coach
Profile images that give your career the edge.
Let Triton College help you create your own personal brand and learn how to manage your career. The CareerCube is a tool to help you get an edge on employment while improving your educational journey.
A person’s profile is more likely to be viewed on LinkedIn when using a professional picture. CareerCube puts you in charge of a high-end studio where you’re in control of the final product. Edit your image onsite or download an app from the CareerCube on your smartphone to work at your convenience. CareerCube is used in the following workshops and programs:
- Career Services (open to college and community members)
- Social Media
- Business Department Certificate courses (open to college and community students)
- Social Media Certificate program
- Workforce Equity Initiative (grant students)
- LinkedIn and Social Media
- Videoconferencing profiles
- Personalizing résumés and cards
- First Year Experience (new students)
- Orientation to Career Services
- Social Media Accounts
To help students and community members make the most of their time and avoid lines, please schedule your appointment online below. It is self-service, but staff are available to assist as needed.
Students/alumni/community residents will have access to the CareerCube whenever our doors are open:
Monday – Thursday: 8am-7pm
Is there a cost for this service?
What will I get from my session?
How long does it take?
How does it work?
Where is the CareerCube located?
How should I dress? Casually or professionally?
- On-campus job fairs
- Internship/cooperative education assistance
- Personalized assistance with resume and cover letter writing
- Mock interview sessions
- Access to online part-time and full-time job listings
- Access to online interest and skills inventories
Triton defines an internship/cooperative work study as a class outside of your classroom. Internships are time-limited job experiences that are related to your academic major. You may participate in an internship during either semester or in the summer. Certain programs include internships as part of their requirements. The Career Services staff will manage students' internship placements, however, you are also expected to look for an internship as well. The collaboration between you and the Career Services staff should ensure a successful and satisfying placement. It is highly recommended that you begin your search for an internship as soon as possible.
- Work in a job related to your major
- Receive college credit
- Meet professionals in your field
- Apply for paid internship opportunities
- Possibly turn your internship into a full-time job
For more information on how to get started, please contact Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an Internship, Let us hear about it!
Click the button below to complete an Internship Report
and receive a Free gift card.
For Job Seekers
All students, alumni and community members are welcome to use the Triton College online job board after completing the following registration process through a site that has been specially designed by College Central Network. Please complete all requested information on the registration form. Employers will search this information to choose candidates, so be as thorough as possible.
Please use the button below to RSVP if you are interested in attending any of the following upcoming events:
- No RSVP required events scheduled at this time
Spring 2024 Career Fair10:00 AM - 1:00 PM Spring 2024 Career Fair
Mastering the Interview Process: Your Plan for Before, During and After an interview1:30 PM - 2:15 PM Mastering the Interview Process: Your Plan for Before, During and After an Interview
Mastering the Interview process: Your Plan for Before, During and After an interview1:30 PM - 2:15 PM Mastering the Interview Process: Your Plan for Before, During and After an Interview
How Does This Sound?: Mastering Professional Writing for the Workplace1:30 PM - 2:15 PM How Does This Sound?: Mastering Professional Writing for the Workplace
- Career Coach: Tutorial
- Career Coach: Find the Career that's Right for You
- Creating a Resume
- The Art of Virtual Interviewing
- Essential Employable Skills: Personal Ethic in the Workplace
- Essential Employable Skills: Work Ethic and Communication
- Essential Employable Skills: Teamwork
Career Services Office
A Building, Room A-204
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3619
708-456-0300, Ext. 3805
Mon.-Thurs.: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Mon.-Thurs.: 8 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.